It’s JUST got easier than EVER before
To enjoy great-tasting
Savoury and sweet dishes
And STILL tone up and lose weight
From eating out at the curry house (just check out my tips to help you lose weight by eating curry, just like Mijan did to the tune of 10 stone, by going here)
To my 3 strategies both myself and members on my body transformation programmes use to stay in shape on holiday without depriving yourself of your favourite foods by going here
Of course, you CAN still go all out with your curry and there’s a few other strategies we use in my Body Transformation Programmes to help you do this.
But, for now…
I’m going to share with you a super simple gluten free and dairy free DIRTY, messy…
Peanut Butter-Jelly pancake recipe
Which was approved by Masterchef judges!
No- not Gregg Wallace…
My mother-in -law
And – I quote –
‘It tastes sweeter than sugar’
And here’s one from the father-in-law:
‘It looks like something you’d get out of McDonalds with strawberries on top’
Maybe I could get these in at McDonalds?
Get them in a deal with their chicken wraps (330 calories each by the way) at McDonalds?
^^^ They actually now look pretty good. One member on my body transformation programme had one the other day.
Anyway, here’s my Peanut Butter – Jelly Pancake Recipe:
Ingredients (Serves 5 and you can store them for the next day):
For the pancake batter:
* 60g ground almonds
* 9g stevia
* 5g sodium bicarbonate
* 3 whole eggs
* 30ml unsweetened almond milk
* 1 kcal fry spray
For the optional but REQUIRED toppings 😉
* Strawberry sauce: 3 chopped strawberries, 3 tbsp sugar free strawberry jelly and a splash of water
* Peanut butter sauce: 1 tbsp of peanut butter and about 40 ml of unsweetened almond milk
* Protein powder to increase protein content and help keep you fuller for longer (I’ve used the banana, vanilla and chocolate ones in the past
* Sugar free chocolate syrup (I use this one)
1) Mix all of the pancake batter ingredients in a bowl
2) Fry them like pancakes (you should make 5) and stack them up on a plate
3) Strawberry sauce: Gently heat 3 chopped strawberries, 3 tbsp of sugar free strawberry jelly and a splash of water in a saucepan until thick and pour over the stack!
4) Peanut butter sauce: heat 1 tbsp of peanut butter with a splash of almond milk in saucepan. Keep stirring and add almond milk to required THICK, CREAMY consistency!
5) Top with some fresh strawberries and chocolate syrup
Nutriton (per pancake):
It looks like an absolute mess
But not too bad for 150 calories a pancake!
So, there you have it
A McDonald’s chicken wrap with a Fruci Fit pancake…
and you have yourself a 500 calorie meal that you can grab on-the-go… even on your busiest day
^^^ Not that I’m actually recommending McDonald’s. But, I’ll admit, it’s getting easier to make better choices, right?
Plus, you can see my new apron I bought back from my Italian cooking school 😉
Matt ‘peanut butter addict’ Fruci
Helping Busy Ladies Get Their Bodies Back – Guaranteed