So fast forward 10 weeks time…
And it’ll be Christmas Eve…
You know that feeling when you’re getting ready and you pick that outfit that you haven’t been able to wear for months / years…
And it FITS
It does more than fit
It’s figure hugging.
( As one of the ladies said about my T shirts that currently aren’t really fitting me anymore haha)
you then get ‘THAT LOOK’ and comments from your friends and family who haven’t seen you in a while…
Knowing that all of your hard work has paid off..
So today, I want to share 5 simple habits to add in to your routine today:
1. Eat protein at every meal – A protein breakfast has been shown to reduce hunger hormones and keep you full up for longer. It’s not just this, eating more protein throughout the day can help you lose fat and improve your muscle tone and strength
2. Meditate - yep, I thought it was crazy talk too…until I did it. Research actually shows that it can help with your eating habits and develop a better relationship with food
3. Cook with the next meal in mind – Can a roast dinner be a soup and a stir fry tomorrow? Meal planning has been to show to help you lose more fat
4. Keep a food diary – what’s measured can be managed. How do you know why you’re not losing weight if you don’t know what you’re doing?
Something I learn from tracking is that the food I eat from finishing my daughters dinner still counts haha
5. Exercise – Not only will help you fit your clothes better, but it will make you feel better. And when you feel better? you may treat yourself better. Not be so hard on yourself, not think F it so much and actually just be nicer to be around..