There are actually only TWO things in life when you make it really simple:
1) The stuff that works
2) The stuff that doesn’t work
Now, me and you both want number 1, right?
Surely, we’d be healthier and happier?
Well, that’s what I thought.
Until I realised that when I look back at some of the stuff that’s happened to me. My biggest struggles. AKA the stuff that didn’t work…
My battle with anorexia.
My fear of public speaking.
^^^ these both led me to breakthroughs that have made me do more of the ‘things that work’.
And it’s no different when it comes to you restricting yourself all day from the bag of crisps and only to give in.
You see, this might seem like a lack of willpower. But this could actually be the best breakthrough moment you have ever had.
Because this gives you 2 choices:
1. Check the calories of the salt and vinegar Walkers crisps and remind yourself that is just like having:
a) a banana + an apple
b) A small bowl of the so-called diet food ‘Special K’ lol
2) You can thing ‘F it, I have no willpower, I’ll start next week”… when there’s no crisps in the office, home (or supermarket) lol and eat another 3 bags a pack of Chocolate buttons….
What’s so good about this?
Well, it might just help you slow down and make a better decision about what you’re eating.
It’s not your fault you think like this. I mean, most diets won’t tell you that they only work through providing a calorie deficit.
They don’t tell you this because they’re scared you’ll never use them again. They tell you its because of the carbs or because it’s organic…or some other reason.
And it’s a shame. It’s a con, really.
But at the same time I do get that you’re busy and counting every calorie, all day every day, can be a nuisance…
And ANOTHER stress on top of your work, emails, cleaning, cooking, shopping, hubby…you name it.
Which is why I educate you on how to build your own diet that suits your needs and your lifestyle with 1000s of sample recipes that you can adjust the recipes for to hit your calorie target I set you
So you can plan your weeks meals with calories tracked in minutes…
And this leads me to the 3 principles I show you in our Fit For Life Body Transformation Programme:
1) How to feed your body the nutrients it needs to stay full up, give yourself permission to eat ANY food you like, and feel get slimmer and healthier without feeling ‘guilty’…
2) How to tone your body and lose unwanted fat without spending hours in a gym
3) How to eat out / enjoy the same foods as your family on an evening so you don’t have to waste hours cooking separately and wondering what’s healthy and what’s not
Because the truth is:
EVERY diet works when you’re in a calorie deficit…
But only when you can do it.
So, if you can’t do it?
It’s not going to work for you.
Which is why I meet you where you’re at.
And teach you my simple, common sense approach to this toning up stuff that isn’t another full-time job in itself.