Have you ever seen the film ‘Suicide Squad’?
Me and Mrs Fruci had it on the other night.
Basically, in a world where Superman and Batman have died and moved on…
We now need new superheroes to fight terrorism and protect our country
And who better than the most dangerous ‘super’ villains locked up in a jail
the ‘bad’ guys (one of which played by Will Smith)
Can the ‘bad’ really do ‘good’?
Well, I won’t spoil it for you
But – I must admit – both myself and members on my body transformation used to do a great impression of the villain, ‘Deadshot’, with our old ‘dieting ways’:
“Worst part of it is they’re going to blame us for the whole thing. We’re the patsies; the cover up. Don’t forget, we’re the bad guys.”
By giving up our favourite foods, binging and then blaming this ONE food for stopping us ditch the fat
And what I’m leading up to is this:
Does the ‘good’ cause the ‘bad’?
Does striving for ‘perfection’ lead to you feeling out of control with your hunger and polishing off the whole packet of biscuits?
And it’s exactly why I promote a flexible approach to lose fat and keeping it off
So you can build a nutritional strategy that fits your lifestyle (so you can STICK TO IT), discover how you CAN eat your Rocky Road (and drink your prosecco), AND STILL ditch the bloated stomach and baggy clothes for good
Just by making things super simple for you.
Because the best diet in the world is the one you can do
Ready to feel empowered and leave behind the stress of knowing what and when to eat to lose weight and keep it off?
Matt ‘bad guy’ Fruci
PS. Speaking of bad guys, I’ve got a special coming up tomorrow all about SUPERFOODS…(and the not so ‘super’ foods)
PPS. I’ve been asked exactly what you get in my Female Fat Loss Mastery programme, so here you go (it’s pretty full on so definitely not for everyone):
* Access to my online Fruci Nutrition System so you know exactly what types of foods and meals you can make to save time, give you more energy, and lose weight in a sustainable manner.
* The ability to build your own meal plan with the foods and meals you like your members area so you can save time and money on shopping and spend more time doing the things you want to do
* Access to me via email for any questions and guidance to guarantee you don’t lose motivation (Plus, access to the Female Fat Loss Mastery Inner Circle Accountability Group to guarantee you do the work that will force your body to change shape)
* A weekly VIP private female weight loss seminar on topics such as, when to eat to lose weight, how to eat more and still lose weight, and how to set your diet up to ditch the bloating and learn which foods may be impacting your digestion
* The option to attend 4 x weekly coaching sessions at St Mary’s Church Hall 130pm-215pm to boost your fitness, increase muscle tone and help you fit your clothes better.
* Education throughout so that you are empowered to understand the ‘why’ about your nutrition, have the confidence and knowledge to make better-informed decisions and learn exactly how you can eat out and enjoy social situations without piling the weight back on.
Applications close Sunday 15th Jan
To apply, go here: