I get it.
You’ve tried diet before.
You’ve lost weight
Once you stopped
The weight just came back on again
You ‘lacked the willpower’
Or did you?
It’s true, we do all have a certain amount of willpower
And this is very much linked to your stress tank
Think of your stress tank like a sink
The sink is your stress limit
Once it’s full and overflows…
Bad things happen
And stress is stress
So before you say ‘Well, I’m not even stressed’
Remember that traffic, a nagging boss, a crying baby, grabbing anything and everything on the go, dieting, arguing, and exercising are all stressors
And I get it:
‘That’s life, Matt. You can’t go through life without stress’
And you’re completely right with that one.
but here’s the thing:
All these stressors drain your willpower
Can leave you feeling vulnerable to a good old date night with Ben & Jerry and Bridget (Jones)
Especially after a long day when you get in, FINALLY have 2 mins to sit down and ‘have only eaten a breakfast bar and an M&S sandwich today’, and all you see are leftover brownies you picked up at the weekend and custard that’s ‘going off and HAS to be eaten’ or you will be made responsible for any starvation going on in the world…
Which is why you have to control what YOU can
And here’s my 3 tips to help you do this so you can stop blaming willpower for failing on another diet:
^^^ These are not only some of the 3 techniques I use with members on my Body Transformation Programmes, but are also based on research looking at people who have lost weight and actually kept it off!
1) Make ‘healthier’ choices easily and OBVIOUSLY available –
– Leave fruit out on the side instead of brownies…
– Always have sources of protein available, like yoghurt, cooked meats (salmon / chicken), and eggs (so you have the option to make a quick omelette, some boiled eggs, or even some protein rich and filling pancakes!) as these foods will keep you full!
– Use your slow-cooker and bulk cook meals (it saves so much time and STRESS of shopping and worrying what and when to eat)
2) Make ‘healthier’ foods more attractive –
– Make a homemade sauces using chopped tomatoes / passata with some Italian herb seasoning, salt and pepper <<< You can chuck this on any meats or add to the slow-cooker for stew and have meals ready for a few days!
– Ask your kids what they think Batman would eat <<< Research shows that when kids are asked what their favourite superheroes eat, they usually associate this with 'healthier' foods like apples instead of fries and are more likely to choose apples over fries (crazy, right?)
3) Make ‘healthier’ foods the default –
– Fill the majority of your cupboards with whole, nutritious foods
– Have a snack cupboard rather than spreading your junk food around all of your cupboards (as this will drain your willpower even more…there’s only so many times you can say no to Frosty the Tiger and Spiderman Pringles)
You see, most of this stuff isn’t rocket science.
But it’s not easy in today’s GO GO GO environment.
Which is exactly why my Fruci Fit Nutrition system takes away all of your stress about knowing what and how much to eat
Allowing YOU to choose the meals you and your family enjoy
So you can stop blaming willpower and out of control, lose weight and have the support from your loved ones (especially when they see you making my Easy Chicken Tikka and Bacon wrapped swimmers…)
Want to find out how you can stop blaming willpower ?
Apply here for your free 7-day trial on my Fit For Life Body Transformation Programme: https://frucifit.com/free7daytrial/
Matt ‘Batman’ Fruci