I get it.
Too many rules…and you’re restricted
Too much choice…and you’re confused
Which is exactly why I meet you where you’re at with this one in my 90-Day Body Transformation Programmes
Now, fortunately for you, me, our friends, family and social lives…
I’m NOT one of those ‘no carbs after 6pm’ cheerleaders.
Not just because I want you to still have a social life and enjoy your favourite foods whilst dropping a few clothes sizes
But also because the science does NOT suggest you need to ditch the carbs after 6pm to tone up and get a flat stomach
It seems to be quite the opposite
Several studies looking the times that people were trying to lose weight ate their carbs showed that…
Eating MORE carbs later in the day (80% of your carb after you finish work in the evening, for example)
Increased weight loss and reduced hunger levels.
Now, this doesn’t mean you should JUST eat carbs in the evening.
But what it could mean is that saving your ‘snacks’ and / or highER carb meals for the evening when you’re more relaxed and chilled out with your family and friends COULD:
* Keeps things super simple for you (so you can stick to it as it fits your lifestyle <<< a big part of what we do in our Fat Loss Mastery Body Transformation Programme)
* Keep you full and satisfied…and allow you to enjoy the foods you love with family and friends
^^^ Cue the old ‘ you can’t eat that…you’re on a diet, aren’t you?’ from your friends and family LOL
And speaking of debunking the ‘no carbs after 6pm’ myth..
Got this message from member, Nicola, just last week:
Well, I’ve got a free trial starting Monday 26th July and here’s what you get:
* My ‘Tone Up’ blueprint where you’ll discover how to fit into your favourite, more fashionable clothes, without starving yourself or the need for crazy, expensive supplements
* A 7-day all-access pass to our private inner circle where I’ll support you and keep you accountable
* 3 quick, fun, and effective fully-coached ladies only workouts that will help you ditch the bingo wings and get a flat stomach (without having to spend hours in a gym) at 7-745am at St Mary’s Church Hall In Marlborough Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
* Expert guidance from a Registered Nutritionist so you can discover how to eat the foods you enjoy and drop a dress size
* Elite level mindset coaching so you can finally see transformation results – that last!
* A private, supportive group of positive like-minded ladies
* A 1-to-1 coaching session with me where I’ll show you exactly where you’ve gone wrong in the past and what you need to do to get the results you want
I’m only taking on 10 ladies who are COMMITTED to real results
and I have 3 spaces LEFT!
Applications close Sunday 25th June 1930
Apply here >>> https://frucifit.com/challenge/