Here’s the clip from my interview with BBC Wiltshire last week where we went over:
* Whether you need to sweat when you exercise (and whether sweat is actually fat crying…)
* The real reason why most people think breakfast is the most important meal of the day
* How much water you need to drink a day (and why it’s not necessarily 2l a day…)
* A short song challenge you can to change your mood & energy and strengthen your legs
* Whether you should do different types of exercise if you are over 40
* How to quickly pull yourself out of that F it / ‘gone to pot’ mindset where you beat yourself for not doing the things you think you should
Plus some more random things that I come out with haha
CLICK HERE to watch it
PS. Whenever you’re ready, here’s 3 ways I can help you:
1- I’ve put together daily, short, impactful podcasts to inspire and motivate you on doing the things you know you need to do..
ALL for free…
>>> CLICK HERE to grab it for free(if you have an iphone)
If you have an Android, click here
2 – Join Our Signature 4-Week Kickstart Coaching Programme For Ladies 40+
Every month, I open up the opportunity to work with us inside of our ladies only 4-Week Coaching programme, designed for ladies 40+ that want to take back control of their eating habits, fitness and lifestyle habits.
If you’d like more details on this? Just reply with the subject line ’4 Week’ and I’ll get you the details.
3- Watch How Cassie From Wiltshire Went From Mobility Scooter To Running Her First 5k & Fitting Back In Her Favourite Clothes Without Long, Boring Workouts Or Giving Up Her Favourite Foods >> CLICK HERE TO WATCH