“How did they lose 2 stone in 120 days?”
^^ question I had the other day
So I did a quick video on this here
After all, there are 3 things you need to consider
- Weight is relative. If a 100kg person loses 10% of their bodyweight, they lose 10kg. It a 70kg person loses 10% of their bodyweight they lose 7kg. The 70kg person may feel dishearten they’ve not lost as much. But relatively, they’ve lost the same
- 2 stone in 120 days is actually around 1.75lbs a week, something that many people would say “isn’t fast enough“
- Don’t forget to focus on non-scale wins like getting up and down from the floor more easily, being less out of breath and waking up with more energy
And 3 things I recommend you doing
- Change one variable and track it, be it increasing your protein at breakfast to tracking your calories
- See what happens over 2 -3 weeks
- If your weight / measurements / how you clothes are fitting / energy / strength (whichever variable you want to track) isn’t changing ? Then we can change things
This is exactly where coaching comes in.
- help you be more consistent
- stop you hopping from one thing to the next, where you never know what’s working and what’s not
And I can’t say this will definitely work for you
As it has to fit your lifestyle.
Which is what we do in the initial one to one inside our 100 Day Challenge
Specifically for women 40+, 50+, 60* and 70+
Who pretty much know what to do but want the plan and accountability to do it
And get results even with all of the obstacles that come along between now and Christmas
Want more info?
Message me with “100” and I’ll get you the details