I think – picky teas – are just about my favourite meal.
But, the more choice you have ?
Generally the more you are likely to eat.
So here are a few things in your control when faced with the beautiful opportunity of a picky tea / buffet:
1) Look around first before picking
2) Fill your plate with veggies first
3) then add your protein on
4) Fill the rest with something you’d like to try / want
5) Wait 20 minutes before having seconds
6) Remember there’s a difference between being “full up” and having “enough”
7) ask this question: “how much do you need to be happily satisfied?” Would you get much more satisfaction from going for seconds?