You know, those darker mornings and evenings.
And I get it.
It is slightly harder to get up in the morning
That chill is back
And everywhere you go
Everyone comments on this…
Not to mention
The news talking about SAD (seasonal affective disorder), flu…i could go on..
But something we do inside our Reboot Kickstart
Is to think differently.
You see, no matter happens
You always have the power in asking the question:
What is positive about this?
And of course, there may be a few situations
Where you struggle to find positives (but they are still there).
So here is mine.
What is positive about these so-called negative darker mornings and evenings:
1. getting in the warm after being really cold
2. Hot chocolates snuggled on the sofa – cocoa powder cinnamon orange flavouring / oil home baking isle
4. Unicorn Onesies
5. Going to a Garden centre seeing the christmas decorations
6. Bonfire night and marshmallows (gelatin which is like taking collagen)
7. Easier to get early nights in (especially when you can say to the kids -it is dark outside time for bed)
8. Crisp sunny frosty mornings
10. Telling the kids ‘Santa is watching so you best [insert job you want them to do]
And I could go on…
That you can apply to anything that you perceive as negative
After all, it is not the thing that is the problem
But rather our thoughts about the thing…