If you’re anything like me, you were half asleep on the sofa by 10pm and did your own mini countdown at 5pm with the kids…HAPPY NEW YEAR 🙂
But EVEN though the early night was rightly accompanied with some cheese…
some things (even in 2020) just don’t make sense.
Especially in this health, fitness and diet world.
In fact, just in the past week, I’ve heard these 9 things that just don’t make sense:
1. Regardless of how many times people tell you ‘you look great’ at the party…you’re still not happy because your weight was once lower
2. 84% of us will carry on doing the same things as we were already doing despite setting a New Years Resolution
3. Tic-Tac’s are nearly pure sugar but can label themselves as sugar free because regulations say ‘less than half a gram of sugar per serving can be labelled as sugar free’ and 1 tic tac is classed as a serving
4. Meat alternatives are often marketed as being “healthier” yet are heavily processed and often full of cheap fillers and low quality protein
5. The most popular New Years Resolution is weight loss…yet only 7% will achieve their weight loss goal and keep it off
6. Scientists said it was IMPOSSIBLE to run a mile in 4 minutes. As soon as one person did it? 18 people did it in the year. Either humans evolved rapidly in 12 months or the power of the mind is pretty powerful, right?
7. 50% of what we think we know is actually wrong…we just don’t know it yet
8. If you keep drinking alcohol, you’ll never be hungover
9. Procrastinating on something you want because you’re afraid of failing or that it might take longer. When in fact? Not doing anything will mean you’re in the exact same place as you are now anyway…and it will take even longer to get where you want to be because you haven’t started.
And I could add another 100 things on to this.
But then I’d hold you up even more and waste more time (even Mrs Fruci is getting bored of this and she’s not even reading it)
And that wouldn’t make sense either.
PS. Had a question about our 4-Week Kickstart Programme for ladies over 40 in Marlborough, Devizes and Burbage about whether it will work for me even if you’ve done diets like slimming world before and it used to work but doesn’t seem to be working anymore
And I get your concerns.
Which is why we start off with:
* A kickstart meeting to put together a step by step day by day plan so everything is clear and personal for you and your lifestyle
*have a one to one plus weekly check ins to keep you accountable and overcome any problems
Plus, I’ve added in:
*LIVE accountability questions & Answer sessions where you can get the answers to any fitness, diet, motivation, mindset issue which is stopping you from doing what you said you would do
* monthly nutrition seminars with me
What more details?
Just message me and I’ll get you the details