“What If I’m Not Fit Enough?”
I get it is tough to know where to start sometimes.
Not to mention
How to get motivated to do it.
It’s a bit like the chicken and egg …
Is believing that you’re not fit enough
Causing you to feel demotivated?
What if you didn’t need to feel motivated to start?
What if ACTION
Actually came before motivation?
It was like Cassie mentioned the other day after doing one of our live workouts:
“So I really didn’t fancy a workout today. Low energy, and can’t be arsed attitude really.
But it’s Monday and I promised myself I would log on every weekday and exercise with the girls from Fruci Fit
And now I’m going for the double….I will have more energy!!”
Well done, Cassie.
Because when you read that back..
You can see that exercise takes her away from pain ‘low energy, cant be arsed attitude’
Which just so happens to be the best way to motivate yourself.
Now, to do this
You have to make it SIMPLE and CONVENIENT.
If it is not simple and convenient?
We won’t do it.
That’s why we have so many live workouts throughout the day (615, 7, 930 and 1900)
And put together a step by step plan in our kickstart one to one so you know where to start.
Our philosophy is always YOU vs YOU…… remember the right pace is YOUR PACE. And 1% better each day is still better.👏👏
So I thought I’d take this time to summarise what each session involves
And how the journey looks for some of the ladies on our kickstart programme.
In fact, Nicnak mentioned yesterday (who’s 3 stone down or maybe more)
“1st plank on the floor ….YIIKKKKESSS”
It’s amazing to see…
Nicnak going from planking on the wall
To now on to the floor.
Well, here is a summary of how we adapt the sessions for you
- BACK TO BASICS Workouts – focused on one or two exercises with support of a chair or wall. Helps you develop technique, get fitter and stronger.
- STRETCHOLOGY – A 15 minute focused stretch session to help your flexibility and make everyday tasks easier.
- NO FLOOR Workouts – Slightly more intense but with no getting up and down from the floor – great for cardio and muscle strength.
- MASTERCLASS – demonstration of a specific exercise where we take you through every step of the exercise so you can have the confidence that you are doing it safely and effectively
- HIGHER INTENSITY — cardio and strength training combined. Consists of short bursts of exercise designed to get your heart rate up, alternated with active recovery strength exercises to improve your fitness.
We also have yoga and clubbercise, too ☺ not to mention boxing and our core workouts.
The right pace is your pace.
Most of the ladies start with BACK TO BASICS and work through to HIGHER INTENSITY.
The only difference? They just started before you.
That’s all for now.
If you’re a lady over 40 or 50, who wants to get fit, stay sane and drop a dress size in the next 4 weeks while on lock down, and wants to have lots of support and fun along the way, our “28 Day LIVE Workout at Home Programme”, may be a good fit for you.
Want the details?
Just message me with ’28 day’ and I’ll get you the details
Matt ‘1% better’ Fruci