Posted on

diet or exercise (what’s best?)

So I had a question the other day about what’s the most important part:

Diet or exercise?

So I did a video on this (see link at the bottom)

But for a quick summary?

1 – diet will get the weight off faster than exercise 

 (because it is hard to get in a calorie deficit using just exercise alone…you would need to do a lot of exercise)

2- Exercise is critical in keeping the weight off – which is the point, right?

3- Exercise (especially resistance / muscle strengthening exercise) is key to changing your body shape

And fitting in to smaller clothes

4- Diet and exercise can both impact your:

Energy

Immune system

Glucose levels

AKA

Your body has more ‘space’ to store sugar, making your metabolism healthier

Which can be protective against disease, like Type 2 Diabetes 

And even cancer …

(and some of these benefits come REGARDLESS of weight loss)

But I get that you probably know this already

That they’re both pretty important

But still don’t do it.

So I thought I’d just share a few messages I got from some of the ladies recently who 

Probably describe the benefits better than me:

Kathy

“I fully expected to be a little old sedentary lady at the mercy of arthritis 

And injuries limited by pain levels.

I am still limited but less pain and much more energy and flexibility.”

Laura

“she wanted me to go on medication, however I asked her to give me 

4 months and retested.

Expected normal range is 26-41 (blood sugar levels)

My test was 23

Below the normal range and I’m not diabetic for the moment.

Thanks for your support and encouragement and giving ideas on low carb foods and the results prove it can be done”

Sue

“Good to be back after holiday. Have lost 1 stone 6lbs in 6 weeks so v pleased”

Nothing really to add from me (for once)

Apart from

That our 5-Week Flexi Shift programme for August starts from TODAY 

(Flexible start date in August) 

So if you need help 

Know what to do but keep putting it off?

Then reply with ‘August’ and I’ll send over the details for you.

This programme is specifically for ladies 40+ 

Matt ‘excited’ Fruci

PS. If you didn’t know, 

Our programmes only open up once per month 

So reply with August if you want the details.

PPS. Here’s the video I did to answer the question of what’s best:

Exercise or diet?

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

Posted on

avoiding overwhelm & lessons from Mr Tumble

So the Fruci family went for a weekend at Camp Bestival 

Over the weekend.

If you’ve never heard of it?

Basically, a “family friendly” festival 

Aka

Loads of stuff to tire the kids out

So they’re asleep in trolleys

Whilst the mums and dads enjoy their night 🥳😂

Great fun and sooo much to do…

So much to do that

When we got there?

We were a little overwhelmed

Where do we start?

Who do we go and see first?

When’s Mr Tumble on? 

Who serves the best hog roast?

Where are the Venga boys playing?

What times Lewis Capaldi on?

You get the point.

2 hours passed

And we’d only eaten and changed nappies.

I was checking out the line up.

And although everything was written down

It reminded me of one of those to do lists 

Which was sooooo long

That It can make things even more overwhelming.  

And actually put you off even starting.

A bit like when you start a diet …

But the funny part is that a bit of ink on a piece of paper CANNOT overwhelm you…

Only your thoughts about the things can overwhelm you. 

Which are made up…

based on what you “think” might happen in the future

 based on what you perceive happened in the past 🤔🤔

We’re animals built for survival. 

We like to think worst case. It does have its benefits though. 

It saves us from getting eaten by lions after all 😂

But, I get that with work, never ending emails, long to do lists, pressure from family relying on you to do everything, 

that it seems like there’s no point even thinking about you 

As it’s just another thing to do…

Which is why I want to ask you this question:

If you had 15 minutes on 3 days next week, what would you do to improve your health, fitness and get more energy?

Answer this question and start there.

It doesn’t have to be this all or nothing, start again next week, “last supper “ , F it mindset…

Get some wins under you belt, build some confidence, start see results and then worry about the rest..

After all, you’ll have plenty more worries and questions then, so what’s the point in waiting until you have more?

Need help with this?

Our 5-Week August Flexi Shift programme starts tomorrow 

Specifically for ladies 40+ who want more energy, better fitness and – pretty much – know what they need to do

But just don’t do it

Despite saying “I’ll do it tomorrow”

If this sounds like you and you feel you need help with this?

Reply with “August” and I’ll get you the details 

Matt “overwhelmed” Fruci

Ps. In case you didn’t know…

Our coaching programme only opens once a month

and its open right now…

but only until the end of the week

so if you’re ready?

Reply with “August” and I get you the details

PPS.  I’ve put together daily, short, impactful podcasts to inspire and motivate you on doing the things you know you need to do..

ALL for free…

>>> CLICK HERE to grab it for free  

Posted on

self sabotage (consider this)

The more I think about this

The more I believe that self sabotage is not actually a thing –

Hear me out…

Because we don’t just “do something” for no reason.

 we do it because it’s 

A) convenient 

B ) it makes us feel good 

So why wouldn’t we do it?

Y’know 

Eating takeaway – convenient and tasty

Picking at biscuits – tastes good / takes us away from stress / boredom (albeit briefly)

Convincing ourselves that we can’t fit exercise in today…and that tomorrow will be easier..

^^^ all these things make us feel better (albeit short term…I would even argue that they are more exhausting than actually doing the thing we know we need to do)

By anyway…

What can you do instead?

create a pattern interrupt aka something to do instead that is also:   

A) convenient 

B ) something that makes us feel good 

This has to be YOUR pattern interrupt. 

Examples include: dancing, singing, sewing, a bath, reading, exercise (especially good if you feel “anger” or “anxiety”)

But the key part to this?

Is leverage.

Something to pull you in the direction of understanding why you want to do it right now..(or not do it?

And to do this?

Grab a pen and paper

And write down the costs of doing it..

Some of  the ladies inside our programme 

have actually said to me that when they WRITE IT DOWN they feel stupid that they ever did it 🤔

 and still – occasionally – do it 

But they key part?

Self awareness.

And the fact that when you know the facts? The consequences?

Will you make a different decision.

And I get that you may think you can’t do it

Maybe you think you  lack self belief

Or maybe you just feel you have to have certainty..

Certainty that it will work

That you can it all.

And with this?

We often put it all off.

Procrastinate

And stay the same.

And that’s the only thing guaranteed.

If nothing changes, nothing changes.

Need some help?

Reply with the subject line “August”

And I’ll get you the details on our Flexi Shift 5 Week programme 

Specifically for ladies 40+ who struggle to do the things they know they need to do

Matt “self sabotage?” Fruci

Ps. In case you didn’t know…

Our coaching programme only opens once a month

and its open right now…

but only until the end of the week

so if you’re ready?

Reply with “August” and I get you the details

PPS.  I’ve put together daily, short, impactful podcasts to inspire and motivate you on doing the things you know you need to do..

ALL for free…

>>> CLICK HERE to grab it for free  

Posted on

If you have no willpower (read this)

So I’ve had a few more daddy day care days than usual this week…

And one thing I’ve noticed is 

The warning signs..

That a storm is brewing…

I’m not talking about the weather here.

I’m actually talking about a toddler “tantrum”…

It’s either:

A lack of sleep?

Hunger?

Or a change of environment that’s needed..

It definitely wasn’t the first 2…

So we headed off

To the park 

And what a difference:

one baby fast asleep

and the other quacking at the ducks 🦆 

Why I am sharing this with you today?

well, one thing that the ladies I work with have in

common when they come to work with

me is that they think they can’t

get in shape because they lack

WILLPOWER (or so they say..)

^^ sounds familiar, right?

I get it. 100%

Let me explain something though

(and I learned this from my own

coach)

WILLPOWER DOES NOT WORK

Yep, contrary to most peoples belief

Willpower ALWAYS runs out and it

ALWAYS will

so what’s the secret?

1- Set yourself up on a plan that

requires a VERY SMALL amount of

willpower

This is exactly why I believe that the best type exercise to tone up and get in shape

is one that leaves you asking for more..

not just because you had fun…

but because you actually felt you could do more.

Why is this important?

Well, can you see how powerful it is to be asking for more exercise and intensity? 

Especially as most of the ladies that come to me have – unfortunately – fallen out of love with exercise

be it because of ‘willpower’

feeling intimidated in a gym

worried they are too unfit

Need someone to personally put a plan together with them so they do it…

2- Create an ENVIRONMENT that is

congruent with your outcomes

lets go a little deeper real

quick…

Why!?

1- If your plan requires LOADS of

willpower- > it means you’re doing

something you hate

and who the hell wants to do that?

you’re actually setting yourself

up to fail from the very start

it’s not a matter of IF you fall

off the wagon, just WHEN.

2- When your environment opposes

your goals- ALL you’re left with

is willpower

and like I already said and you

already know…

when all you’re left with is

willpower?

that willpower will ALWAYS run out

and THAT, is why what we

do in my 4-Week Kickstart Programme is so incredibly

Simple and effective…

we’ve created a plan that requires

only a little willpower…

(Because it’s personal to you, your work life, home life, sleep pattern, preferences and lifestyle)

AND we’ve created a motivated, empowering

Environment…

For ladies to support and empower each other

Whether that’s through a workout

Struggles with emotional eating

Or a tapas night out (as we did on Friday)

Because when I talk about the support and teamwork in our programme?

Here’s what I mean:

“I would have given up by now.

Even my husband can’t believe I’m still doing it.

And it’s all down to you and the other ladies.

What fab ladies too.

I feel really super charged up for my day.

See you tomorrow.”

^^^ It’s probably the reason why the ladies here

have produced so many head turning

results here? 

if you’re ready to be our next

success story and get a handle on

your willpower and motivation?

Just reply with 

“August” and I’ll get you the details on our 

 4 Week Kickstart Programmes PLUS a £10 discount voucher valid for the August Programme.

(with times available from 615am, 7am, 930am, 1130am to 1940 in the evening so you can work it around YOU)​

​​ 

We only have 2 spaces left for

This.

And although once gone you’re welcome to book a call?

I can’t guarantee a start date. Or the price. 

Matt ‘no willpower’ Fruci

PS. Whenever you’re ready, here’s 3 ways I can help you:

 

1- I’ve put together daily, short, impactful podcasts to inspire and motivate you on doing the things you know you need to do..

ALL for free…

>>> CLICK HERE to grab it for free  

 

2 – Join Our Signature 4-Week Kickstart Coaching Programme For Ladies 40+

 

Every month, I open up the opportunity to work with us inside of our ladies only 4-Week Coaching programme, designed for ladies 40+ that want to take back control of their eating habits, fitness and lifestyle habits.

 

If you’d like more details on this? Just reply with the subject line ’4 Week’ and I’ll get you the details.

 

3- Watch How Cassie From Wiltshire Went From Mobility Scooter To Running Her First 5k & Fitting Back In Her Favourite Clothes Without Long, Boring Workouts Or Giving Up Her Favourite Foods >> CLICK HERE TO WATCH 

Posted on

message from Penny (1 year later)

So I got this message from Penny last week:

“4st  2lb off – lost 4 this week which is weird after weeks of +/- 1lb.  Thanks so much Matt I would not have managed it without you and the ladies

48 inches in total, waist-9, abdo -8, hips-7, chest -6. Thigh -4, arms -1.5, calves – 3.

 Gutted I have no photos but

 that’s what happens when you are overweight you avoid the camera ……”

Well done, Penny!

Just look how amazing she is looking HERE (yep, she managed to find an old photo)

And because of how up and down weight loss can be

I strongly recommend you take some measurements or photos. 

Because imagine if you gave up

But were just one week or day away from seeing the results you want?

Fact is, 

The scales can’t measure how you feel

Your confidence 

Energy 

Whether you lost a cm from your calf?

And how you find everyday tasks

Like getting out of the car when parked in tight spaces

^^^ Something I have actually heard  a lot from the the ladies…

And whether you now feel more confident in your clothes, for social events, and in pictures you see of yourself.

And I’m not saying you’ll get the same result.

Everyone is different..

But what I do know?

You cannot create new results whist sticking with your OLD behaviours.

And you cannot create new behaviours with your OLD beliefs.

Which is exactly what we do inside our 4-Week Kickstart Programme 

Specifically designed for ladies 40+ who want more energy and motivation

To create healthy habits with their eating and exercise 

And do the things they know they need to do.

We’re down to the last 2 spots for our August Kickstart Programme.

It’s unlikely they’ll still be available next week. 

If you want more info?

Reply with “August” and I’ll get you the details.

(Along with a £10 discount voucher)

Matt 

Ps. Check out Penny HERE! 

PPS..  I’ve put together daily, short, impactful podcasts to inspire and motivate you on doing the things you know you need to do..

ALL for free…

>>> CLICK HERE to grab it for free  

Posted on

Finding the time to exercise

Finding the time to exercise 

Is something I get a lot from the ladies on our programme. 

And I get this.

Since having 2 babies (not me, personally, my wife gave birth to them)

I’ve never experience just how precious time is…

BUT

On the other hand

I’ve never been so productive in my life…

Because if I’m not?

I miss out on spending time with my family…

(I don’t need much more motivation than that)..

So what’s my advice?

Well, just like I shared In an interview on BBC Radio Wiltshire about this stuff..

Think 1% better..

For me?

The problem with ‘finding time’ is that we often think we need more time than we do 

To progress..

Forgetting that one positive step today?

Could be 37 positive steps in a year?

Imagine that?

37 times better in a year from now if you just got 1% better today..

Even if you spare ONE minute TODAY

In fact, below is a ONE minute workout

You don’t need to time it or look up the exercise

Just literally follow me along

CLICK HERE TO DO IT

It’s why we have live workouts and recorded workouts inside our private members group

So you not only have access to short, simple workouts you can do whenever, wherever in your own time

But also have the luxury of doing it in your own home in your comfort (especially handy if you’re feeling a bit nervous about whether you can do it…you might be surprised)

And if you still struggling to find time?

Here is a little exercise….

There’s 168 hours in a week.

Let’s say you work 8 hours a day, 5 days per week. <<< 40 hours

I’ll throw in 1 hour travel time each day <<< 45 hours

Child care? I often hear 30 hours <<< 75 hours

You say you don’t sleep much, but we’ll say you get 7 hours per night <<< 124 hours

Cleaning, tidying, cooking and shopping? Let’s say 21 hours a week (3 hours a day) <<< 145 hours

168 – 145 = 23 hours in a week to spare!

Now, of course

Your schedule may be a different.

So please do this exercise yourself

you may be surprised at just how much time is ‘wasted’

Where do this time go?

I shocked myself when I did this.

You start to think about those 23 hours or so you have to spare.

Facebook

Looking for lost items

Holding grudges

Dwelling on things you wish you can control…

Procrastinating

So, what if I asked you this:

Out of those 23 hours a week you have spare, 

How much time can you dedicate to YOU and your health?

After all

This is something I remind myself of a lot:

‘he/she who has their health has 1000 wishes, he/she who doesn’t has just one”

To remind myself that not much really matters…

You know, most of the stuff we stress about?

Doesn’t really matter

And actually just takes energy and time 

That could be invested on YOU

Being the best version of you

Looking and feeling better

Making every day tasks easier…

Controlling what you can

Rather than trying to control what you wish you can control…

Which is exactly what we do inside our 4 Week Kickstart programme for ladies 40+ who struggle to find time, get motivated and do the things they know they need to do

If you want more info on our August programme?

Reply with ‘August’ and I’ll get you the details and a £10 discount voucher (only available in July)

Matt ‘time machine’ Fruci

PS. Whenever you’re ready, here’s 3 ways I can help you:

1- Watch my free training on how to get yourself do the things you know you need to do where I go through how to change the way you feel, burn off anxiety, and finally get out of your own way >>> CLICK HERE TO WATCH 

2 – Join Our Signature 4-Week Kickstart Coaching Programme For Ladies 40+ 

Every month, I open up the opportunity to work with us inside of our ladies only 4-Week Coaching programme, designed for ladies 40+ that want to take back control of their eating habits, fitness and lifestyle habits. 

If you’d like more details on this? Just reply with the subject line ’4 Week’ and I’ll get you the details.

3- Watch How Cassie From Wiltshire Went From Mobility Scooter To Running Her First 5k & Fitting Back In Her Favourite Clothes Without Long, Boring Workouts Or Giving Up Her Favourite Foods >> CLICK HERE TO WATCH

Posted on

Why Annette should throw the scales away

MY MEAUSUREMENTS DID NOT CHANGE 🤬🤬🤬

And the scales didn’t move….

^^^ Ever found yourself say that?

Getting pi55ed off

Thinking that all the hard work and effort?

Was for nothing…

All because we base what we do on a number

That changes and goes up and down 

Depending on if you:

-drink water

-time of the month

-lack or have more sleep

-eat carbs

-eat more veggies

-dehydrate yourself…

-go in a sauna

 

-exercise

-sunburn

-hayfever

-human error in using a tapemeasure

-different scales / time of the day / clothing

You get my point right?

And to think we often put

Our self worth on this?

Madness, right?

We put our focus on this number

That we cannot control…

If it what we cannot control doesn’t go our way?

We decide to mess up the things we can control

^^ Read that again….

So this brings me to what Annette messaged me the other day:

“Just wanted to check in with you.

Did my measurements today and they’re the same.

It was getting a bit disheartening.

Then I got my last years ¾ length jean out to wear 

For the first time this Summer.

And they’re too big.

What’s happening?”

Well done, Annette!

And my point here?

Imagine if Annette would have given up

Because the measurements didn’t change?

She probably wouldn’t have done the exercise

Healthy eating habits

Have had as much energy 

Been as fit as she is now…

All because we put our attention on ONE thing…

Forgetting the fact

That you might just be ONE day away

From getting the results you want.

You see, a big part of our 4-Week Kickstart Programme 

Is getting 1% better every, single day.

Problem with this?

You may see not benefit from this TODAY…

But that positive decision today?

Can lead to 2 tomorrow

3 the next day 

And so on…

All of a sudden?

They start to add up…

And it’s only then that you notice

That your jeans from last year?

Don’t fit you…

That hill you used to be out of breath walking up?

It feels easier…

That guild you used to feel around eating certain foods?

You feel more in control…

And on that note,

We have 3 spaces left for our August 4-Week Kickstart Programme, specifically for ladies 40+ who struggle to do the things they know they need to do..

Want more info on this?

And a £10 discount voucher?

Reply with ‘August’ and I’ll get you the details.

Matt ‘screw the number’ Fruci

PS. Whenever you’re ready, here’s 3 ways I can help you:

1- Watch my free training on how to get yourself do the things you know you need to do where I go through how to change the way you feel, burn off anxiety, and finally get out of your own way >>> CLICK HERE TO WATCH 

2 – Join Our Signature 4-Week Kickstart Coaching Programme For Ladies 40+ 

Every month, I open up the opportunity to work with us inside of our ladies only 4-Week Coaching programme, designed for ladies 40+ that want to take back control of their eating habits, fitness and lifestyle habits. 

If you’d like more details on this? Just reply with the subject line ’4 Week’ and I’ll get you the details.

3- Watch How Cassie From Wiltshire Went From Mobility Scooter To Running Her First 5k & Fitting Back In Her Favourite Clothes Without Long, Boring Workouts Or Giving Up Her Favourite Foods >> CLICK HERE TO WATCH

Posted on

Five Nutrient Deficiencies (and leg cramps)

I was going through some of my old stuff the other day 

And came across a classic:

The Famous Five books. 

^^^ Ever read them?

Might have to bring them in for bed time reading with the babies.

But on the topic of the Famous Five…

Here’s 5 famously overlooked nutrients in your diet:

You may know most of them

But might be relevant if you have questions around migraines, headaches, and poor sleep…

1 – the more I looked into this, the more I kept seeing MAGNESIUM come up in the science..

But not only in the science, a few of the ladies I worked with even asked me about it, too..

So, I looked into a bit more and was quite surprised:

1) Magnesium is the 2nd most common nutrient deficiency in first world countries (only behind vitamin D)

2) 1 in 7 of us deficient

3) A magnesium deficiency is associated with increased risk of DIABETES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, POOR SLEEP, ADHD, and DEPRESSION…

So, here’s a few ways you can get this mineral in your diet:

1) Greens – e.g. spinach, kale, chard, 

2) Seeds and nuts – yep, that includes PUMPKIN seeds…but it’s not just good for Magnesium and carving, check out my Pumpkin workout below…

3) Beans – baked beans, pinto beans, kidney beans (great source of protein and fibre, too)

4) Fruits – Bananas and avocados 🙂

5) Chocolate – Dark chocolate, that is…not the ones you get from Trick or Treating 😉

If you do want to supplement?

I’d go for one like magnesium citrate as it is more absorbable.

2 – Omega 3

Found in oily fish, like salmon, trout, mackerel and sardines, it’s associated with:

* A decreased risk of heart disease

* An increased ability to absorb and use protein so you can get that leaner look

* Increased concentration so you don’t have to pretend you’re working when your boss comes over or rely on caffeine to get you through the day

* Healthier joints so you hear less ‘creaks’ (as a member of my Fit For Life Body Transformation calls it)

* Improved gut health and a boosted immune system so you spend less time with the sniffles and more time doing what you want to do!

The ‘Fishing’ Line:

* Eat Oily Fish about 2-3 times per week (salmon, trout, mackerel, sardines)

* Consider supplementing with omega 3 / cod lover oil OR an algae supplement if you’re vegan or veggie 

* seeds / nuts don’t provide sufficient omega 3 and you’d have to eat a ridiculous amount of get anywhere near it

3 – Vitamin B12 –

Did you know that your body cannot produce vitamin B12?

Nerves, your brain, and your blood cells – they all need it!

And a deficiency also has a link to depression 🤔

You have to get if from the food you eat or supplement. 

It mainly comes from animal products (although you can find it in algae and fermented soy…)

Actions for you:

* Drink your milk, eat your eggs, and fry your steak!

* Consider a B Vitamin supplement if you are low (the absorption of vitamin B is quite complex due to it requiring a protein…more on that another day!)

4 – Vitamin D3

It comes from the sun and we simply don’t get enough of it

I mean, even if it is sunny, you’re often working or too busy doing ‘stuff’ to enjoy it.

In fact, even Australians are deficient in the “sunshine” vitamin <<< which is saying something! 

So, it’s no wonder that even Public Health are advising that you might want to supplement with it during the months of October – April 

^^^ Winter depression…we could be on to something, perhaps!

Actions for you:

* You can get some Vitamin D from oily fish and eggs (but not much)

*Go for a walk outside for 20 minutes

* Consider supplementing with Vitamin D3

5 -Iron 

It’s important in the make up of your red blood cells!

Now, there’s two types:

* Haem iron – which is very well absorbed and found mainly – again – in meats, particularly beef!

* Non – haem iron – Not easily absorbed but found in a load of animal foods and veggies / grains, such as lentils, nuts, and spinach

Actions for you:

* If you’re a vegetarian, here’s a quick and simple tip…

Pair non-haem iron with vitamin C and reduce tea and coffee consumption around the time when you eat non-haem sources of iron like lentils, nuts or spinach to increase the absorption of the iron!

There you have it..

But the interesting thing about all of this?

It pretty much comes down to a balanced diet.

You see, people make it all complicated..

When in reality 

The real question is how do you do the things you already know you need to do? 

Matt “Famous Five Fruci

PS. Whenever you’re ready, here’s 3 ways I can help you:

 

1- I’ve put together daily, short, impactful podcasts to inspire and motivate you on doing the things you know you need to do..

ALL for free…

>>> CLICK HERE to grab it for free  

 

2 – Join Our Signature 4-Week Kickstart Coaching Programme For Ladies 40+

 

Every month, I open up the opportunity to work with us inside of our ladies only 4-Week Coaching programme, designed for ladies 40+ that want to take back control of their eating habits, fitness and lifestyle habits.

 

If you’d like more details on this? Just reply with the subject line ’4 Week’ and I’ll get you the details.

 

3- Watch How Cassie From Wiltshire Went From Mobility Scooter To Running Her First 5k & Fitting Back In Her Favourite Clothes Without Long, Boring Workouts Or Giving Up Her Favourite Foods >> CLICK HERE TO WATCH 

Posted on

“will this be in the exam?”

“Will this be in the exam?”

^^ that was pretty much the only question that would go through my head when I had an exam at university and school

You see, the whole system made me more bothered about passing an exam

Than actually learning 🤔

(Crazy, right?)

And the problem with this?

It can set us up to think that our self worth

Our results 

Our future

Are based on ONE event…

Almost like everything is pointless if we don’t “pass” today!

And it’s crazy

Because if you’re kids / grandkids / other half failed at something 

You wouldn’t define them on that ONE thing

Or say that the rest if your life is going to be 💩 

All that really matters is that they keep going and learn from it, right?

As you can’t lose that way.

It’s a journey.

And it’s a reminder of how you can’t get to where you want to be

With the same level of thinking that got you where you are today.

So if you’re stressing that the scales didn’t go do by one 1lb today?

That they’re going too slow?

Consider what working well, what else you are willing to do, or 

whether you’re just one day away from seeing the results you want to see.

Because imagine that.

You were one day away?

But you gave up 😱

And you can apply this to your weight loss, fitness, job, whatever…

Because problems will happen…

Stress will be there…

It’s how you respond that matters…

And – usually – in my opinion

Controlling the things you can control 

Will get you closer to where you want to be..

You can’t change the scales TODAY

You can’t change the exam mark TODAY 

But you can change your exercise habits TODAY

You can learn something new today

And you can change your eating habits TODAY.

And even though you might not see the results from this today?

Picture how you want to look and feel tomorrow…

Fitting in to your favourite clothes

Have more confidence to say yes to more things you want to do

Walking up hills without getting out of breath 

Improving your health and reducing your risk of conditions like type 2 diabetes

And not to mention improving the quality of your life / recovery from operations (I could go on)

That’s not my opinion, either..

That’s what the science shows..

And probably why the transformations HERE we see inside our Shift Programme are a lot more than

Just weight loss and fitness…

But actually your relationship with food

Mindset and motivation around exercise 

your energy….

And how you FEEL.

Because there is NOTHING more important than how you FEEL.

As impacts what you DO 

And what you DO 

Impacts the RESULTS you get.

Anyway,

if you want to go on our priority list for our August 4-Week Kickstart Programme for ladies 40+ 

so you can be notified first and receive a £10 discount voucher?

Just reply with “priority” and I’ll add you to the list and get your £10 discount voucher.

Matt “A*” Fruci

PS. Whenever you’re ready, here’s 3 ways I can help you:

 

1- I’ve put together daily, short, impactful podcasts to inspire and motivate you on doing the things you know you need to do..

ALL for free…

>>> CLICK HERE to grab it for free  

 

2 – Join Our Signature 4-Week Kickstart Coaching Programme For Ladies 40+

 

Every month, I open up the opportunity to work with us inside of our ladies only 4-Week Coaching programme, designed for ladies 40+ that want to take back control of their eating habits, fitness and lifestyle habits.

 

If you’d like more details on this? Just reply with the subject line ’4 Week’ and I’ll get you the details.

 

3- Watch How Cassie From Wiltshire Went From Mobility Scooter To Running Her First 5k & Fitting Back In Her Favourite Clothes Without Long, Boring Workouts Or Giving Up Her Favourite Foods >> CLICK HERE TO WATCH 

Posted on

midnight toddler club?

So we’ve recently put both babies / toddlers

Into the same bedroom…

Time will tell whether / how this works out 😂

But the 

First night?

“Imi….Imiiiiiiiiiii

….IIIIIIMMMMMMIIIIIIIII”

For the first hour or soo.

Laughing…crying…running commentary of a poo…row row row your boat…

We had it all.

I even ended up getting in the cot And – somehow – was persuaded to start jumping up and down trying to wake up Imi 😂

But the interesting part?

Every night that went on, it got a little bit calmer and calmer.

The novelty has started to wear off.

Now, they just sleep in the same room and it’s nothing new.

Why am I sharing this with you?

Well, it’s a similar strategy to what has been shown in the research to help people

Overcome negative relationships with certain foods.

You know the type where you can’t stop at one?

Be it biscuits or crisps.

It seems (and have had success working with some of the ladies in on this)

That by having that “trigger” food every day, preferably in the morning or when you’re feeling good already (I’ll explain why in a second)

The novelty starts to wear off..

Because it’s no longer a “treat”

It’s no longer a reward at the end of a long, hard day at work

It no longer “signals” the end of the day 

It’s no longer there JUST for when you feel tired (afternoon and evening)

Because the thing is?

If you restrict it and then only have it when you’re bored, stressed, tired?

You’re essentially creating a feedback loop and reinforcing it every day that 

Stress = eat food = feel better 

And then then we seek that false “high” again and again

And because we don’t get it?

It’s hard to stop…

And because we have gone into to “f it” mode?

We think we may as well eat them as tomorrow we “can’t eat it”…

My point?

Give yourself 100% permission to eat any food you like!

And remind yourself that there’s a difference between 

“I can’t have that”

Vs

“Right now, I am choosing not to have that”

Matt “certified choice maker” Fruci

PS. Whenever you’re ready, here’s 3 ways I can help you:

1- I’ve put together daily, short, impactful podcasts to inspire and motivate you on doing the things you know you need to do..

ALL for free…

>>> CLICK HERE to grab it for free  

 

2 – Join Our Signature 4-Week Kickstart Coaching Programme For Ladies 40+

 

Every month, I open up the opportunity to work with us inside of our ladies only 4-Week Coaching programme, designed for ladies 40+ that want to take back control of their eating habits, fitness and lifestyle habits.

 

If you’d like more details on this? Just reply with the subject line ’4 Week’ and I’ll get you the details.

 

3- Watch How Cassie From Wiltshire Went From Mobility Scooter To Running Her First 5k & Fitting Back In Her Favourite Clothes Without Long, Boring Workouts Or Giving Up Her Favourite Foods >> CLICK HERE TO WATCH