Posted on

“I can’t even motivate myself to exercise”

So I wrote yesterday about why you need to be bit wary about using FitBits to tell you how much weight you should lose…

If you missed it, you can get it here

But what I go this question yesterday:

“I have a FitBit, but I still can’t even motivate myself to exercise. Can you help?”

We got chatting about her goals and what she wanted to achieve. Went quite deep actually with WHY she really wanted to do it…

You know, not just ‘weight loss’ or ‘health’…

But feel more confident, not be about of breath going upstairs, reduce risk of Type 2 diabetes & heart disease, osteoporosis, help manage fibro, more energy, spend more time with kids, and make everyday tasks easier and fit back into her ‘dress of truth’..

Because when it comes down to it. When you separate facts from feelings. And make exercise (or life in general) a binary question of:

Do you want these things?

It gives the answer you need (and a polite kick up the bum)…

Fact is, the research shows that even if you are overweight, being FIT and overweight REDUCES your risk of cardiovascular disease MORE than those who are ‘normal’ weight but aren’t fit…

So remember that next time you did your exercise and the scale didn’t move…

Especially if you weighed yourself on an evening…literally the easiest way to play mind games and trigger your F it mindset…

It’s going to take a bit of time…

(and trial and error)

I’m not saying that I can fix it today or pretend it’ll disappear with my ‘magic’ exercise…

I am trying to encourage you to begin managing the issue today by getting started…

And accepting that you just have to be a little bit better today than you were yesterday

(YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO IT ALL TODAY…especially with Christmas on the way)

even if it is 1 minute better than yesterday with your fitness (try the workout in the PS section below if you are stuck for ideas)?

After all, it might just surprise you how it changes your mood, energy, and productivity for the day, Julianne mentioned last week:



haha and here I am, writing a morning commentary on it 🙂

In all seriousness, if you feel brighter, switched on and more alert?

You may also some benefit if you seek food as a ‘comfort’…

So can  I challenged you to just get started today with the mindset of being better than you were yesterday (see workout in PS. to get started)..

Because if you don’t start and accept the now, it’ll probably consume you to the point you’ll find it even harder to ever start

(which is more exhausting and requires more energy than to just be better today)

Matt

PS. Whenever you’re ready, here’s 2 ways I can help you think differently about food. diet, and exercise so you can stop relying on ‘willpower’:

1– Try this 5 minute home workout to create ENERGY, start toning up and start your day off on a positive foot:

CLICK HERE TO START GETTING FIT

2- Get 8-Days free access to our Pre Christmas Slimdown Transformation designed for ladies 40+ looking to look and feel more confident, improve their health, and get a simple plan in place that allows them to get the results they whilst enjoying the festive season…

This is ONE daily task (which takes about 5-10 minutes) sent to you every day so you can aim to be 1% better today.

Learn more here:

>> Pre Christmas Slimdown








Posted on

My FitBit Told Me To Eat It…

Believe it or not, but as much as I talk a good game, I only hit around 5000 steps a day…

And that’s WITH conscious decisions to walk more and park further away.

Either way, the fact my phone tells me how much I haven’t moved motivates me to move more…​

Which is great :-)​​

But how much should you trust your FitBit & calorie counters when it comes to exercise & weight loss?

You see, many of the ladies I work with have been previously been told by an app or their FitBit that they should lose ‘x’ amount of weight in 10 weeks…​​

Only to be left confused and frustrated…​​​​when it doesn’t happen.

“Is it me?”

“It it my metabolism?​​​​”

So what’s going on?

​​Well, ​​something that I don’t think helps with developing a positive relationship with food is being told you can eat more if you’ve walked a bit more or done some exercise..

I mean, it’s true that you’ll burn some more calories, which is great…

But your body is pretty clever at compensating for these extra few hundred calories…

You might subconsciously fidget less after exercise…

Not move around as much.

You might just eat more than you think…even if they are ‘healthy’ foods.​​

Either way, walking a bit more to justify a few extra calories doesn’t really work…​​

and that time & consistency with what you’re doing will tell you MORE..

Just consider this:

1* They’re based on “averages” and could be up to 45% out…

2* You could burn over 100 calories LESS during the Follicular phase than the Luteal phase of your menstrual cycle

3* You didn’t sleep well – just one poor nights sleep can reduce how many calories you burn by 5-20%

4* Those with a certain good bacteria in their guts can burn up to 150 calories more per day (luckily, this can be changed through your eating habits )

5* Could your “tablespoon” of olive oil be more like 2 tablespoons of olive oil? Or as is the case with my beloved peanut butter, could your tablespoon be heaped and actually more like 2 tablespoons? Either of these done daily for a year could add up to 10lbs extra in a year….

6* Your body might be becoming more efficient to the exercise you’re doing…put simply, I burn a lot of calories when I swim because I’m rubbish at it…when you get better and fitter, you’re generally more efficient! My advice here? Make sure you’re progressing, be it through time, intensity, steps, hills etc. Let’s face it, humans are happiest when they progress anyway! 

And it’s for all these reasons that I like to shift your focus to things you really can control.

​​My tracker certainly helps me move more and this can only be a good thing.


But when it comes to obsessing over how much you should lose based on this? I’d say the stress of worrying about this is hampering your fat loss… 

Which is why we use our Fitness, Food, and Focus system to help you track your progress. 

1 point for hitting your food
1 point for hitting your fitness
1 point for you focus (taking time for you…me time…headspace app..)​​


You see, this way you know whether you’ve done the things you need to do to get the things you say you want. 

In other words, it helps you separate the FACTS from the FEELINGS and makes it a very simple question:

Did you do the things you know you need to do today?

And I’ve booked these things down into 8 tasks in our Pre Christmas Slimdown programme.​​​​​​

Matt

PS. Whenever you’re ready, here’s 2 ways I can help you think differently about food. diet, and exercise so you can stop relying on ‘willpower’:

1– Try this 5 minute home workout to create ENERGY, start toning up and start your day off on a positive foot:

CLICK HERE TO START GETTING FIT

2- Get 8-Days free access to our Pre Christmas Slimdown Transformation designed for ladies 40+ looking to look and feel more confident, improve their health, and get a simple plan in place that allows them to get the results they whilst enjoying the festive season…

This is ONE daily task (which takes about 5-10 minutes) sent to you every day so you can aim to be 1% better today.

Learn more here:

>> Pre Christmas Slimdown

​​

Posted on

“I know what to do but still don’t do it”

I must get this one the most:

“I know what to do but still don’t do it”

But don’t beat yourself up for that.

Because when you think about it, that pretty much sums up everything in life..

Public speaking, overcoming a poor relationship with food (something I really struggled with), weight loss etc…

After all, you can Google pretty much ANYTHING and get an instant answer in 0.000000000000000011 seconds…

The 2 main issues?

1) It gives you 1 million answers (which can lead to information overload, confusion and F it…)

2) stuff becomes CLICHE…

Now, what I mean by cliche is that you begin to hear the same things over and over again..

To the extent that they are now meaningless…

you know..

Drink more water

Eat more vegetables

Exercise more

And even common myths like​​ “breakfast is the most important meal of the day” (lol)

or

‘eating after 6pm makes you fat’

Either way, we end up hearing these sooo many times, they just lose their meaning.

And we do nothing..

Which is why I’ve put together ​​​​​​​​​​a FREE 8-day pre-Christmas challenge for you with ONE simple 5 minute task a day to help you get a headstart on the January crowd…

​​wouldn’t it be good to have 4 weeks of relaxed exercise DONE before that time?


To know how to perform muscle toning exercises at home without any equipment?

To be familiar with what and when you need to eat to lose weight, feel healthier and not have to cook bland meals to do it?

To know how to manage social situations and still get results?

To have a strategy in place to help you overcome obstacles that come up each time you try to lose weight?


But you know the best part?

Just how powerful it is when you start doing the ‘cliche’ simple tasks I set you each day.

You can join the fun here:

​​>> Pre Christmas Slimdown

Matt

​​​​​​​​PS. Whenever you’re ready, here’s 2 ways I can help you think differently about food. diet, and exercise so you can stop relying on ‘willpower’:

1– Try this 5 minute home workout to create ENERGY, start toning up and start your day off on a positive foot:

CLICK HERE TO START GETTING FIT

2- Get 8-Days free access to our Pre Christmas Slimdown Transformation designed for ladies 40+ looking to look and feel more confident, improve their health, and get a simple plan in place that allows them to get the results they whilst enjoying the festive season…

This is ONE daily task (which takes about 5-10 minutes) sent to you every day so you can aim to be 1% better today.

Learn more here:

>> Pre Christmas Slimdown

Posted on

Message From Tanya

So I got this review from Tanya last week…


​​​​a stone down and dress size down in 10 weeks

​​BUT…

You know what is more pleasing to see?

The fact Tanya feels equipped with the confidence and skills to welcome health and fitness into her life rather than it being a chore…

​​Because I KNOW that this will get Tanya BETTER long-term, sustainable results…

Not just the stone and dress sizes results in 10 weeks.

You see, I often get asked when sitting down with new clients and putting their plans together:

“how much weight can I lose?”  “What’s possible?” “Is it sustainable and safe?”

You see, shows like The Biggest Loser, where people would lose like 120lbs in one show…

makes real life weight loss even harder.

Because if you only lose 1lb in a week now or a few inches off your waist in a few weeks?

Well, that’s rubbish compared to what they do on TV.

Yet, what you forget is that you are losing unwarned BODY FAT and not just ‘weight’ (AKA water and muscle) <<< Which means you’ll “tone up” and fit your clothes better.

I mean, yes SOME people on the Biggest Loser have kept some of the weight off. 

And the study they did following up these people showed that they progressed with their exercise habits…

Learning to make exercise a habit

BUT…what about the others?

Well, one of the contestants reported regaining 32lbs in 5 days just from drinking water again..

And that’s the dirty side they don’t show you:

* How one week is actually 2 weeks of filming

* The diuretics they take to help them lose weight

* The dehydration 

* the 8 hours of exercise

* The starvation


It’s not real life.

And that’s my point here today..

And Tanya put it best:

​​​​​​”
I feel that he has equipped me with the confidence and skillset to welcome health and fitness into my life rather than seeing it as a chore. “

^^^ Do this​​ and it’ll make the process a whole lot easier
Posted on

Have you tried this?

So we had a Fruci family day out this weekend to the light show at Longleat 👨👩👧👧

Awesome time…lights amazing, and special time with family…

once we got there…

If you have kids, you know what it’s like.

Coats, shoes, zips, food, milk, pushchair, nappies, wipes, poo bags, change of clothes (just in case of 💩)….

And then I realised that I really am an adult now as just as we were about to leave I just HAD to put another wash on and get another load in the tumble dryer…

(And I used to moan at my dad for doing this when we were leaving for a day out hahaha)

Anyway, 1 hour later than planned, we were ready to leave and we were on our way out.

Baby’s fell straight to sleep and I was just about to HIGH FIVE Mrs Fruci until…

We realised we needed fuel…

I was actually beating myself up for not doing this earlier.

Just 5 minutes later, back on the road and babies are both back to sleep.

WIN..

Until… the tyre pressure lights come up on the car

Which means we stop off, stop the car motion (which was rocking the babies to sleep), and pay £1 for 5 minutes of air (lol always makes me laugh)

And – of course – baby wakes up…

This is where having a good sing song is vital to keep moral high haha She’s not a fan of the car seat…

(although I’m not sure if my singing made it worse…)

Why am I telling you this?


Well, I always underestimate how long it takes to get out of the door with the babies…

Which sets me up to always ‘feel’ like I’m rushing and behind schedule…

It’s similar to how most people start their day going to work…

But you still keep going, right?

And you get there in the end…

You see, it’s pretty similar when it comes to fixing a poor relationship with food, comfort eating, & overeating…

It will take time…

(and trial and error)

I’m not saying that I can fix it today or pretend it’ll disappear with my ‘magic’ diet

I am trying to encourage you to begin managing the issue today by getting started…

And accepting that you just have to be a little bit better today than you were yesterday

(YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO IT ALL TODAY…especially with Christmas on the way)​​

​​even if it is 1 minute better than yesterday with your fitness (try the workout in the PS section below if you are stuck for ideas)?​​

​​Or maybe you focussed on drinking a glass of water every time you boiled the kettle today to help with your hydration, energy, hunger, skin, digestion and mindfulness…

Because if you don’t start and accept the now, it’ll probably consume you to the point you’ll find it even harder to ever start

(which is more exhausting and requires more energy than to just be better today)​​

Matt

PS. Whenever you’re ready, here’s 2 ways I can help you think differently about food. diet, and exercise so you can stop relying on ‘willpower’:

1– Try this 5 minute home workout to create ENERGY, start toning up and start your day off on a positive foot:

CLICK HERE TO START GETTING FIT

2- Get 8-Days free access to our Pre Christmas Slimdown Transformation designed for ladies 40+ looking to look and feel more confident, improve their health, and get a simple plan in place that allows them to get the results they whilst enjoying the festive season…

This is ONE daily task (which takes about 5-10 minutes) sent to you every day so you can aim to be 1% better today.​​

Learn more here:

>> Pre Christmas Slimdown​​




Posted on

There needs to be a warning sign on your website

I’ll admit, when I got this message the other day and first started reading it, I did start to worry about what they were going to say…

here’s what she said:



​​
So what does Julie do?

* plans a few days meals in advance so she doesn’t have to think about food all day or worry about what and when to eat (it helps having access to 1000s of recipes in our nutrition system, as well as the fact it sends you your shopping list to save time)

​​* Commits to a 5-10 minute workout a day (in her words: I could easily spend that on social media and say i don’t have time)

* Reports back to me every week with an update of what has worked and wha she could improve. Together, we adapt her nutrition, and set ONE new outcome for the week. REPEAT…

PLUS…we go over challenges and obstacles.

​​Like staying in hotels with work where you can’t control what you’re eating.

​​Not knowing who or how many to cook for..​​..

Social events

Motivation

I could go on.

And that’s the secret right there…

Doing the simple things day in, day out and reaching out for help when you need it…

So, the real secret?

Accountability…

Someone chasing you (in the nicest possible way) and making sure you do what’s required to build the habits that you know will help you be the best version of you…

I guess it’s why just 20% of most diet books are even read in full…

and just 50% are actually opened….

We all know what to do.

But information does NOT equal transformation.

And the sooner you understand this?

The quicker you’ll get results. 

Be it working on taking control of comfort eating, improving your sleep or transforming the way you REACT to stressful situations that happen on the daily. 

That’s what myself and the ladies I work with have found anyway, like these HERE

Matt

PS.
Get 8-Days free access to our Pre Christmas Slimdown Transformation designed for ladies 40+ looking to look and feel more confident, improve their health, and get a simple plan in place that allows them to get the results they whilst enjoying the festive season…

Learn more here:

>> Pre Christmas Slimdown

Posted on

“The fact that I’m actually able to come every week and stick to something is HUGE for me”

Millennials get a bad name…


11th place trophies…
​​


Stuck on their phones..


No resilience…


It reminds me of when I take my 2 year old daughter to toddler group and watch the moment where they all get frustrated at the fact the only toy they want is the one they can’t have…


But you know what?


​​
I’m guilty of this, too.


I’ve been to job interviews before, been unsuccessful and thought ‘F it. Life is unfair. Why me?’…


What’s the difference? 


And what I’m getting at is this:


The quicker we ACCEPT..


that it may take you a little longer than “Tom, Dick, and Harry” and what worked for them might not work for you RIGHT NOW…or as quick…


The faster you will get where you want to be.
​​


Genetics, your lifestyle, responsibilities, work, family life, time and effort you put in etc…


All impact how quickly you’ll get results. 


And the quicker we accept this, the EASIER it actually gets.


Because instead of wasting energy, dwelling /  being frustrated that it hasn’t happened quick enough….


We can put this to good use and focus on what you CAN do…


You see, when you ask the question:


“Will thinking F it and stopping get you closer to where you want to be?”


It becomes pretty clear that one of the main issues is perhaps fear of failure. 


Perhaps fear of putting time and effort into something and it not working…


Maybe a fear of looking silly? Worried you’re too unfit to start? Intimidated? Never been able to stick at something before?


But here’s the thing..


if you don’t do ANYHING, then you’ve 100% failed…


And we think that by doing nothing, it’s more comfortable. That things will go away. But it actually increases our fear of doing this thing


Which is scary, I know. I was the same with public speaking. Avoided it for as long as I could. Chomping on rescue pastels in the hope they will make me a confident speaker…


I felt frustrated, angry at myself, and annoyed at myself off that I kept going red, dry mouth and would not be able to share and say what I wanted to say…


But you know what? 


These feelings were actually trying to tell me something.  That something needed to change.


We’re only human. It’s okay to feel frustrated. 


And this actually gives you A LOT of energy. 


So imagine if you used this to make a small positive different today?


Actioned your way with small daily tasks that take just 5-10 minutes?


You might surprise yourself.


Just like one of the ladies on our transformation programme said last week:


“The fact that I’m actually able to come every week and stick to something is HUGE for me. Even my husband has been shocked and surprised.”


Matt

PS. You can join our Free 8-Day Pre Christmas Slim Down for women over 40 that want to enjoy Christmas and get a balance with exercise, healthy eating and gin & tonics, then you can learn more by clicking below:

www.frucifit.com/free7daytrial

We’ve got 6 places for this

Posted on

5-10 minutes a day?

I’ll admit, this time of year is probably the hardest time to be trying to lose weight…

The Quality Street are out…

The Mince Pies have gone gluten free and vegan…

The Christmas wind down is in full force..

If you let it…

So today I have an offer for you.

Rather than putting it all off until January and hoping it’ll be a better time then (even though it’s actually a pretty depressing month…)​​

Why not let us get a grip on your exercise and heathy eating habits, or lack of?
I’m opening up enrolment for my 8-Day Pre Christmas Kickstart for FREE until Monday 3rd December..

This is ideal for those who don’t have much time (it takes 5-10 minutes a day)

​​but don’t want to pile on 1-13lbs over the festive season (the average weight gain)

​​…but still want to have some fun and enjoy it!
It’s a one to one coaching session with ME, 5-10 minute home workouts, simple strategies to eating out and socialising without thinking F it, tasty recipes and meal plans (with your input), and access to in-person ladies only workouts…

All designed for women 40+.​​ And you don’t have to live in Wiltshire do this. We have ladies on our programme as far as Australia, South Africa…and Calne, Devizes, Swindon, and Marlborough 😉
The home workouts will illustrate how to adapt your exercise for you, even if you have knee, ankle, shoulder or hip issues.
We do have limited positions on the 8-Day Pre Christmas Kickstart so I’m opening up enrolment on to it for until 3rd December and after that it’ll only be available to existing members.

Normally, come January 1st,  it’s usually ‘new year, new me..’

But wouldn’t it be good to have 4 weeks of relaxed exercise DONE before that time?

To know how to perform muscle toning exercises at home without any equipment?

To be familiar with what and when you need to eat to lose weight, feel healthier and not have to cook bland meals to do it?

To know how to manage social situations and still get results?

To have a strategy in place to help you overcome obstacles that come up each time you try to lose weight?

Matt
 
p.s. here’s the link to apply: www.frucifit.com/free7daytrial/ 

PPS. I may be slow responding today as I’m off to Swindon to deliver a presentation to patients newly diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes about lifestyle, diet, exercise and medications
Posted on

The truth about aspartame and sweeteners

The longer I’m in this nutrition, health and fitness industry, the more I seem to see it fail to understand that the goal is to help people just be better TODAY than they were yesterday…

Not make me people extreme with their dietary beliefs, like its some cult…​​

​​So, I had this question:

‘I like diet drinks, like coke and fanta, should I be worried about sweeteners? they stop me picking but I’ve read they’re full of crap and worse for you?”

Well, I’m just going to tell what the science says…this is NOT my opinion:

1. You may hear that aspartame contains methanol. This is true. However, the amount found in aspartame is far LESS than found in FOOD.

Example: 1 serving of Tomato juice contains 4 to 6 times more methanol than the same amount of a diet coke…

It is important to remember that the human body is able to process small amounts of methanol from foods, such as fruits, grains, vegetables, beans, tomato, and aspartame…

​​​​Like anything, the devil is in the dose. Too much water can kill you. Eating too many apple seeds is poisonous. Lectins found in beans are toxic if not cooked and prepared properly…

And speaking of dose..​​

2) They gave 18-60 year olds 1050mg of aspartame AKA  which is equivalent to about 6 cans of diet coke a day for 12 weeks and found:  

* No impact on appetite as some people say

* No impact on blood sugar levels or impact on insulin levels (which can be predictors of Type 2 diabetes)

Suggesting that if a diet / sugar free drinks stops you losing control and having your head in the biscuit tin?

It’s fine…

In fact, if it helps you lose weight, lose fat around your organs (which reduces your chances of conditions like Type 2 diabetes) and improve your health…

Then that’s way more important than worrying about the minutia…​​

Most of the time we’re looking to blame ONE thing, when in reality what they show is that habits, accountability, and support seem to be that ONE thing (not gluten, dairy, or quinoa <<< Can you pronounce that? IF not, apparently you shouldn’t eat it because if you can’t pronounce it then it’s a ‘chemical’ ;-))

Now, I’m not saying sweeteners are healthy. They contain ZERO nutrition. And – of course – water is better than any diet drink.

​​Common sense will tell you that. 


Finding a weight loss plan that you can stick to so you can keep the weight off is about personalising it for YOU.

Which means making the smallest step you can make TODAY. If that mean curbing your biscuit tin rampage with a sugar free drink? Then go for it.

At the end of the day, overeating sugar and fat is killing more of us than sweeteners…



Speak soon ,

Matt

PS. Whenever you’re ready, here’s 2 ways I can help you think differently about food. diet, and exercise so you can stop relying on ‘willpower’:

1- Get my 6 principles to help you think differently, get motivated and lose weight in my book for FREE: Shift: Simple Guide Helping Ladies Think Differently and Get Their Bodies Back:

CLICK HERE TO GET THE SIX PRINCIPLES

Or grab a hard copy of my book on Amazon here:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Shift-Simple-Helping-Ladies-Differently/dp/1979784493/

2- 
 Get 8-Days free access to our Pre Christmas Slimdown Transformation designed for ladies 40+ looking to look and feel more confident, improve their health, and get a simple plan in place that allows them to get the results they whilst enjoying the festive season…

Learn more here:

>> Pre Christmas Slimdown




Posted on

Is it vain to want to feel and look better about yourself?

I was in two minds to talk about this with you today. And the fact I was in 2 minds about what I’m about to share with you pretty much sums up why I SHOULD share this with you.


Because I’m a little worried that if one person is thinking it, you and others are, too…

You see, I was chatting to one of the ladies who’s just started her body transformation programme with me on Monday.

I asked her what ONE area she wants to improve the most. To which she replied:

“I know this might sound a bit vain, but I just want to fit back into a dress I have and feel fit and healthy.

​​I want to feel confident again and get me back.

​​I’ve being doing everything for everyone else for the past 20 years and want to do this for me more than anything. To prove I can do it”


Now, I just wanted to ask you whether you think it’s vain to want to look good and feel good about yourself?

I mean,  you should love yourself no matter what. Because if you can’t? Well, you’re probably going to treat yourself like $#*!, be it through binging on food and alcohol or simply talking yourself down and beating yourself up for the ONE thing you didn’t do right that day (even though you managed to do 9 things right that day…)

^^^ this type of thinking will probably lead to you feeling rubbish about yourself, regardless of whether you’re super fit, trim and toned or overweight. 

I mean, no one can really argue that it feels good to get compliments from friends and family about how good you look, fitting into nice clothes, and having more energy to do the things in life that you want to do

(a bit like one of the ladies I work with who went skiing again for the first time in years and couldn’t believe how she kept up with her ‘babies’ <<< who are now in their 20s haha)

But it’s not just about how you feel and look. It’s also about health, right? 

As the saying goes:

‘he who has their health has 1000 wishes, he who doesn’t has just 1 wish’

And when I do some education talks to patients who have just been diagnosed by their GPs with Type 2 Diabetes, they nearly always just wish that they’d been told about the potential side effects earlier, not to mention the hassle of taking medication and – in some cases – injecting 2-3 times a day. 

But the good news is that if you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always got…

and what I mean is that I tell them that the reason it looks so gloomy when you look at the stats is because not many people get the nutrition and fitness advice they need to do something differently to get the transformational results they want…

I’m not saying you can “cure it”…but in some cases you can put it in ‘remission’ through exercise and diet…

And – just like I say to them – just start today.

Shift ONE step in the right direction, no matter how small.

That’s all I – as a nutritionist and practitioner – aim to help you do.

And if you want more motivation and accountability to help you do this?

You can get 8-Days free access to our Pre Christmas Slimdown Transformation by clicking below:

>> Pre Christmas Slimdown


(Limited spaces and applications close on Friday 30th November…)

It’s designed to get you set up for January so you’re not overwhelmed, worried about what and when is good to eat, and makes motivation EASY as you know what to do, be it with simple home workouts, with me, and with your food plan 🙂

All you need to do is a small, simple task each day which will take about 5-10 minutes to get you on your way to feeling and looking better without having to say NO to pigs in blankets 😉 (I love them, too)

Learn more here:​​

>> Pre Christmas Slimdown

Matt