If you’re anything like me, you were half asleep on the sofa by 9pm
But HAPPY NEW YEAR 🙂
EVEN though the early night is always rightly accompanied with some cheese…
some things (even in 2023) just don’t make sense.
Especially in this health, fitness and diet world.
In fact, here’s 9 things that just don’t make sense:
1. Regardless of how many times people tell you ‘you look great’…you’re still not happy because your weight was once lower
2. 84% of us will carry on doing the same things as we were already doing despite setting a New Years Resolution
3. Tic-Tac’s are nearly pure sugar but can label themselves as sugar free because regulations say ‘less than half a gram of sugar per serving can be labelled as sugar free’ and 1 tic tac is classed as a serving
4. Meat alternatives are often marketed as being “healthier” yet are heavily processed and often full of cheap fillers and low quality protein
5. The most popular New Year’s Resolution is weight loss…yet only 7% will achieve their weight loss goal and keep it off
6. Scientists said it was IMPOSSIBLE to run a mile in 4 minutes. As soon as one person did it? 18 people did it in the year. Either humans evolved rapidly in 12 months or the power of the mind is pretty powerful, right?
7. 50% of what we think we know is actually wrong…we just don’t know it yet
8. If you keep drinking alcohol, you’ll never be hungover
9. Procrastinating on something you want because you’re afraid of failing or that it might take longer. When in fact? Not doing anything will mean you’re in the exact same place as you are now anyway…and it will take even longer to get where you want to be because you haven’t started.
10. People are happy to lose a few stone in a year but not happy losing ½ lb a week (do the maths)
11. Even though our free 5-Day kickstart says it’s for women 40+, I still get guys messaging me to see if they can join 😜 (we do have other programmes for guys and couples), here’s the kickstart https://frucifit.com/wiltshire-challenge/
And I could add another 100 things on to this.
But then I’d hold you up even more and waste more time (even Mrs Fruci is getting bored of this and she’s not even reading it)
And that wouldn’t make sense either.
Happy New Year! Let’s make it a great one.